Any assistance no matter how big or small will help in educating young children. Now you can donate any unused or unwanted items you may have. Its a win-win situation you get to clean out your house, garage or office, and we get things we really need!
Our wish list:
- Bakkies for our monitors and support staff – many of the areas where we work are on dirt roads and cars are just not suitable to transport our staff or the boxes of educational toys we deliver.
- Fuel – we go through a lot!
- Kiddies plastic tables – many of our games need to be played on a flat surface.
- Kiddies plastic chairs – every child needs a place to sit.
- Cell C pre-paid vouchers – so that our monitors can contact us out in the field. This saves fuel and saves them time plus we can get them to send us their monitoring sheets by email instead of delivering them by hand.
- Taxis – to take our caregivers to and from training.
- Storage – to store our kits so that we can buy them in bulk and cut costs even further.
- Lunches/catering for our training days – the ladies are trained free of charge and we like to give them lunch and refreshments.